A Millon Dollar Arm and a Five Cent Head

May 21st, 2009
Miami Beach, FL

I mean to post this about the Denver Nuggets yesterday, but things were a little hectic for Mr. Black down in the tropics.

Read the headline above, because 'Melo, Chauncey and the rest of the fellas outplayed the Lakers for 40 minutes in Game One, just to fall apart and hand the Lake Show the game. Personally, I hate the Lakers, Kobe, The Stapler, Pau Gasol (for ruining my fantasy basketball team for three straight years) and Phil Jackson. So nothing worse than that loss could have happened to me Tuesday night.

Still, the Nuggets have no one to blame but themselves because they flat-out choked. Turnovers on inbounds passes, missed free throws by EVERYONE and in playing tight cost them Game One. This points to huge issues in this series...the Nuggets have to finish the series by the sixth game, since they are a little too immature at this point to hang in a big Game Seven.

Mark my words on this one, last night's game may just cost them the series unless they win Games 2, 3, and 4.

Gotta run, a flamingo is giving me the evil eye at the coffee shop.

Comments

Popular Posts